We invite you to join us for…
March 7th & 8th, 2017
The Westin Columbus
310 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
More information is available at our 2017 Summit Website
Registration Deadline is March 1st, 2017. Go here to Register today!
The Summit will bring together experts, policymakers, and local leaders to explore best practices in financing and accelerating comprehensive and sustainable growth in communities throughout Ohio. This biennial convening is for anyone interested in the development and redevelopment of Ohio’s neighborhoods and metropolitan areas.
Exciting Summit Highlights:
- Tom Murphy, ULI Canizaro/Klingbeil Families Chair for Urban Development will be our Keynote speaker during Tuesday's luncheon
- Don't miss our exclusive tour of Columbus' recently revitalized Weinland Park neighborhood
- Summit attendees may earn up to 8.5 American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintanence (AICP CM) credits
- Tuesday's Networking Reception offers a unique opportunity to anyone interested in connecting with policymakers, city leaders, and experts in a range of fields from Ohio and beyond
- Panelist and plenary biographies have been updated as part of the full conference schedule