A Summit on Innovation & Sustainable Growth
in Ohio's Cities & Regions
June 9-10, 2015
The Westin Columbus
310 S. High Street
Columbus, Ohio, 43215
The Greater Ohio Policy Center was proud to host its 2015 Summit, Restoring Neighborhoods, Strengthening Economies: Innovation & Sustainable Growth in Ohio's Cities & Regions. This Summit brought together national experts, state policymakers, and local leaders from all sectors to discuss new strategies for transforming Ohio’s cities and regions and making Ohio economically competitive in the 21st century. The Summit featured cutting-edge tools and practices, effective partnerships, and policy solutions that are building prosperous communities in Ohio and beyond.
Summit sessions addressed a wide range of topics essential to comprehensive and sustainable economic growth, including:
- regional economic growth strategies,
- community and economic development strategies,
- infrastructure financing and improvement,
- transportation financing and options,
- financial tools and partners for strengthening neighborhoods,
- equitable development issues,
- innovative governance tools, and
- new cross-sector city and regional solutions for revitalization.
The Greater Ohio Sustainable Development Awards
Greater Ohio was excited to present the first annual Greater Ohio Sustainable Development Awards. The Awards recognize individuals and entities working to create vibrant and sustainable communities, cities, and regions in Ohio.